Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bridal Shower Cupcake Dress






  My Bridal Shower Dress cake is so easy anyone can make it!  The hardest part was covering the board with the foil paper!  Just make you favorite cupcake and ice the tops flat.  You can use a piping bag and large star tip or just ice with a spatula-it will still turn out great!   I just played around until I liked the shape of the dress then put a dab of icing on the bottom of the outer edge cupcakes to "glue them to the board".  I cut a piece of wired ribbon for the sash and hot glued a silk sunflower onto it.  Easy peasy right? Everyone was impressed with it and it couldn't have been easier.  Pssst!  I will let you in on my secret--clear edible glitter or Fairy dust as I like to call it!  It gives the cupcakes a little extra sparkle! And Sparkle is always good, right?
Sweet Blessings,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment